08 September, 2006

A good buy!


All of my friends know that I LOVE H-E-B. And if you are not a Texas resident, you have no idea what you are missing, so move along please!

Nonetheless, last year one of my friends introduced me to H-E-B's Raspberry Chipotle Cream Cheese and I've not been the same since.

Another good buy from H-E-B is their flavored water. You cannot go wrong with any of the flavors, although one of my friends said the peach is only so-so.

Anyway, so there ya have it. Put these two on your grocery list this week and try it out and let me know what you think.

One final plug for H-E-B and no...I'm not being paid for this glowing endorsement... is their Points Club Reward Program at the H-E-B Plus! Store. If you swipe your points card everytime you make a purchase, you earn points. But, rather than getting the store's reduced price for "member's only" - which is phooey, anyway... you earn CASH! Well, it's cash that can be used in the store. So, yesterday, I got my "reward" in the mail and it was $40.00! That so totally rocks! (Which by the way... the H-E-B Plus! has cool stuff like electronics, furniture, housewares, etc.)

I love free money!

Okay, so this is what my blog has become... a big ol' advertisement for a grocery store. I'll admit it, I'm a housewife and proud of it!

Have a great weekend!
Later,
E

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/09/2006

    I love HEB as well, have you tried their sparkling waters with lime? They are my favorite. I used to be a total Diet Pepsi freak, but after watching Super Size Me, I gave up having it as a regular in my refrigerator.
    ~GINA

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.