ha‧rass [huh-ras, har-uhs]
1. to disturb persistently; torment; bother continually; pester.
2. to trouble by repeated attacks.
KM, at her young age, as learned the intricacies of harassment. It's quite comical to see her in action, however, I'm not usually the brunt of her harassment.
Unfortunately, the person for whom she is pestering is none other than her sister. I always figured that because they were sisters and so close in age, that they would have their fair-share of arguements, etc.
However, I'm truly astounded that KM, at two, has already begun harassing Elisan -- and with such vigor!
If I haven't mentioned already... oh, who am I kidding, I've mentioned it here and here the fact that Elisan loves to talk incessantly and this is particularly true when it comes to the drive home from school. From the moment Elisan enters the vehicle, she begins talking. That's when KM begins her reign of terror.
As soon as Elisan starts a sentence, KM will say, "Sissy? Sissy. Sissy?" in attempt to be the center of attention. Elisan will quiet her down and begin her sentence again, only to have KM interrupt her again.
At first, I didn't realize that KM was intentional in her acts, until I saw her sneaky little grin, when Elisan would get beyond annoyed at her.
I always knew KM was a little stinker, but I didn't realize how much trouble she's going to cause for Elisan until we realized her torturing capabilities.
I'm sure my brother will tell you, that she learned this trait from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.