WARNING: Poop talk ahead...
Elisan has just recently learned to wipe herself after having a bowel movement.
I know, I know, she's five!
But, blame it on her anal mother (no pun intended) who is just a little, well...anal... when it comes to bathroom cleanliness. I would rather take matters into my own hands, so that explains why I've waited so long to teach her how to wipe.
Well, that... and the fact that Elisan hates to wipe herself.
With Kindergarten starting this week, I'm glad that she has finally learned to wipe herself. I don't imagine that the teacher would be impressed with Elisan (or with me, for that matter) if she was still hollering, "I'm donnnnnnne!" once she finished her business.
But, leave it to my little girl to discover a loophole in the B.M. wiping department.
It's diarrhea.
She knows me well enough, to know that I will wipe a diarrhea poop because... well...I'm anal like that. And because of this, she uses the diarrhea loophole A LOT. Even when there isn't just cause.
So, now, instead of hearing "I'm donnnnnne!" I hear, "Mommy, it's a diarrhea and it's naaaaasty!"
I can't wait for the first note to come home in Elisan's backpack explaining that in Kindergarten, they do not wipe the student's rear-ends.
I still get the occasional request from my almost nine-year-old son when he knows it's going to be a messy one.
ReplyDeleteBeats digging out poop from their fingernails... Ewwwwwwwwww... I know, but you started the poop talk! LOL.