I've been called out by my husband!
Randy has been complaining about my alleged snoring as of late, and truthfully, if anyone has any room to complain, it is me, me, me! Randy sometimes snores so loud, I don't know how he doesn't wake himself up with his own noise... but, that's not the topic of today's discussion.
Today's topic is about my snoring.
Yesterday, after the alarm went off, and we were lying in bed, Randy began fumbling around with his phone. The next thing I know, he puts it to my ear and I hear this awful snoring!
My husband recorded my snoring on his cell phone.
The nerve! How dare he knock me down from my "I DO NOT SNORE" pedestal!
So, now, I must finally come clean with the fact that -gasp- I snore.
Oh, the shame of it all.
It's so awfully humilliating, but I know, I also snore!!!
ReplyDeleteBut I'm still doing better than my boyfriend, he snores AND talks!!!!