"Poop!"
"Poopy!"
"Stinky bottom!"
"Poopy pants!"
"Nasty poop!"
"Poopy!"
"Stinky bottom!"
"Poopy pants!"
"Nasty poop!"
Need I say more? I mean, really... she's four and she's fascinated with potty talk...Need I say more? (giggle, giggle)
Of course, it doesn't help that her father, is the biggest potty talkin' offender in the house. As Randy pointed out, "behaviors are learned!" Well, I guess she learned from the best! (snicker, snicker)
I must admit. It's comical. And how can I discipline HER, when HE is the biggest initiator? (hee-hee)
Maybe...Just maybe... I can start putting Randy in time-out.
Yeah. I'll let ya know how that goes. (insert "fake" laugh here)
Of course, it doesn't help that her father, is the biggest potty talkin' offender in the house. As Randy pointed out, "behaviors are learned!" Well, I guess she learned from the best! (snicker, snicker)
I must admit. It's comical. And how can I discipline HER, when HE is the biggest initiator? (hee-hee)
Maybe...Just maybe... I can start putting Randy in time-out.
Yeah. I'll let ya know how that goes. (insert "fake" laugh here)
I like timeout. Five whole minutes in a room by myself with the door closed. I plan to keep potty talkin'! -Randy
ReplyDelete