So, I'm on day nine of drinking a gallon of water a day. So, far, so good.
The first day, it was really hard sucking down all of that water. I felt bloated and more bloated.
By the 5th day, it was not hard at all and I found myself finishing my gallon by 6 p.m., versus 10:00 p.m., right before I headed off to bed.
Seems like now, I'm MORE thirsty than ever before and I reach for my water out of habit now. In fact, I wake up in the morning parched. Like literally dying of thirst. It's totally weird.
To make things easy, I used my gallon plastic pitcher and fill it up in the a.m. I use room temperature tap water, as I find it hard to drink/gulp chilled water.
I drink 32 ounces of water BEFORE I have my first cup of coffee. This is my "rule" so I don't get behind on drinking. Once that first 32 ounces is done, the rest is easy.
Have I noticed anything different about my skin? No. I have seen some people that posted before and after pictures with no dark circles under their eyes after 30 days of drinking water and that may be the case for me. I'm still only 9 days in, so who knows... My tummy is not magically flat now that I'm consuming more water... I am using the restroom a lot, though... does that count? I don't feel as if I'm eating as much as I once was, probably since I'm full of water.
Am I drinking flavored water? Nope. It doesn't taste good to me. The only other thing I'm drinking aside from ONE cuppa coffee in the a.m. is water. No sodas, no tea, no Crystal Light, nothing.
So, there ya have it.
Oh, and here's a before picture. I'll try to post a 30 day picture if I can remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.