Hello everyone!
We're back from visiting our families. We had a nice time, filled with blessings and of course, lotsa good food.
However, we're about 70 lbs lighter for the remainder of the year... yep, lighter! Our girls are spending their last week of the Christmas break with Randy's folks. That means that Randy and I are at home BY OUR SELVES until Friday.
I'll admit... I experienced a bit of separation anxiety about an hour before we left to come back home, but I know they are happy and safe and that is all I can ask for as a mom.
Fortunately, Randy has this entire week off from work! Yippee! But, this week will be spent doing stuff around here - cleaning, tossing, and more cleaning. Randy's list of stuff to do is longer than my list... go figure!
But, we will make time for some fun too (wink-wink). Randy and I have reservations for dinner on New Year's Eve, which we haven't done in ages and we'll probably try to sneak in a movie on New Year's day.
If I don't make it back on here by the New Year, I hope you all have a blessed remainder of 2008. I pray that 2009 will bring you peace that passes understanding (Phil 4:7) and hope for our future (and eternity) in Christ Jesus.
Much love,
Erica
How awesome is that?! Enjoy your alone time together. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is great Erica, I hope you guys have a nice little break from the kids.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years to you 2.!
As much as I would miss Anja, every once in a while a day without her sounds really nice. Enjoy your "honeymoon" week!
ReplyDeleteWish you a very happy new year.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I left you an award on my blog. Go check it out when you get a chance. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a brilliant week to me - enjoy and have fun. The kids will be spoiled rotten - and so should the two of you. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.
ReplyDelete