15 December, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

This post has nothing to do with Christmas, I'll admit.  It does however, have to do with the winter "mid-season" cliffhangers of some of my favorite shows!  Last night I caught up on ABC.GO.

First up… "Grey's Anatomy".  I was never a "Grey's Anatomy" fan until one morning, I woke up at 2 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep.  So, I browsed Netflix and decided I'd watch the first few episodes of "Grey's Anatomy".  Well, three months later, I had plowed through EIGHT, count 'em EIGHT seasons of Grey's binge.  So, yeah… mid-season cliffhanger…. Oh.My.Goodness… Jackson at April's wedding professing his love for her.  Totally did not see that coming.  Really, I didn't.  And, then Alex and Jo?  Did Alex propose?  Or did he?  I'm not sure.

So, then I watched the mid-season cliffhanger of "Scandal".  LOVE this show.  If you are not watching Scandal, then…. well, watch it.  Seasons 1 & 2 are on Netflix.  So… what happens with Olivia's mom?   And then Jake is the new command?  And now David has the dirt on the Madam Vice President?  And poor Quinn.  Oooo, it's getting crazy there in D.C.

Tonight, I'm going to watch last week's "Revenge" and try to watch tonight's airing of "Revenge" tomorrow night.

For truly funny and in-depth recaps of your favorite shows… check out TELEVISION WITHOUT PITY.

Yes, I know… not the best television choices, but my family only tends to watch Duck Dynasty these days and I can only watch them one time.  They however, can watch them… 2, 3… 5x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.