08 April, 2013

Soccer Sisters

There is no greater fun that watching both of your girls play soccer for the same team!


This Spring season, Kyla was asked to join Elisan's team by the coach and Randy and I jumped at the chance to do so.   I mean, how convenient is it to have both kids on the same team, rather than running in two different directions because of game conflicts.

Kyla is 9 years old playing on Elisan's team of 11 year olds.  Don't think for a minute that I don't get worried seeing my baby out there with those big girls, but honestly, she's holding her own and doing very well.

Elisan is even happy to have Kyla out there with her because they trust each other and know what the other is capable of doing.  It's definitely been a neat experience watching them flourish on the fields together.

Sadly, this will likely be the last opportunity for them to play together for a while, so we're enjoying this season as much as we can and taking LOTS of pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.