We had a great Easter weekend, but not ONE single picture to
prove it. Isn’t that sad? What have I become? I’ll tell you what… I’ve become a horrible
blogger.
So, Easter weekend… Both sets of g-parents came into town
for the weekend. We are not set up to
accommodate both sets of grandparents at one time, so we had my folks stay with
us one night and Randy’s folks stay with us the next night.
On Friday, Randy’s folks took the girls for the day and
treated them to bowling, lunch and shopping.
Fun was had by all!
On Saturday, Kyla Mae had a soccer game and afterwards, we
loaded up and headed down to San Antonio to my brother’s house for a crawfish
boil. Crawfish are pretty much the GOLD
standard of Easter meals for my family.
And, my brother cooks them the best.
Not too spicy, but just spicy enough.
We enjoyed the day there, but headed back that
afternoon. Sunday morning, the girls
woke up to a basket full of future cavities… um, I mean, candy. Then we headed to church. Our church put on an illustrated sermon and
it was really good.
Afterwards, it was business as usual ‘round our house… with
lunch, laundry and bill paying. Oooooh,
the fun of it all. Oh, and I snuck in a
nap while Randy took the girls on a bike ride around the neighborhood.
So, that’s about it for us.
A whole lotta busy family activities, crawfish and not one single
picture. Sigh…
But you can write it so well I can almost see it - if it counts? Happy Easter - we had the family over and the traditional egghunt - and I get the camera out and checked I can even proove it. =0)
ReplyDelete