15 January, 2013

Printable Freebie: Valentine's Day Candy Bar Wrappers

Y'all.  I love Valentine's day despite the fact that it is a manufactured "holiday" perpetuated by greeting card companies and chocolate makers alike. Blah, blah, blah... I get it.

But, in the spirit of full disclosure, I'll be honest here... it's really about me.   Mama likes to send cute holiday stuff to school.  The girls could care less.  If they had their way, they'd pick up a box of Vday cards at the Dollar Tree and pass those around.  Luckily for me, I've been creating their Vday cards since they began school, so they don't really know any better.(Score one for mama!)

Anyway... so this year, I went a different route.  I decided to go whole hog and create a candy bar wrapper, rather than a treat bag, etc.  Yeah, in the grand scheme of things, purchasing 20 candy bars, rather than buying 2 bags of assorted candy will be more expensive, but we all know who really gets to eat the candy.  It's the mamas and pappas.  And who doesn't like a nice chocolate bar, right?  Sure beats a box of sweet-tarts any day. (At HEB, you can buy 6 Hershey bars for less than $3.50.  Not bad.)



photo.JPG
So, click on the image below to download my printable files.  I've set up the download link to either download the entire set, or you can download each file. Y'all have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.