07 December, 2012

December 7 - 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

Honestly, I don't know how two girls, who have been raised in the same home, with the same parents are so completely different.  Here's a picture of Elisan's desktop in her room compared to Kyla's dresser top in her room. 

Elisan's tabletop is "messy" but it is an organized chaos.  Kyla's tabletop is just plain ol' messy. 

And in real life... I'd say that is how they operate 99% of the time.

Elisan must take after me and Kyla must take after her daddy.


1 comment:

  1. My girls are the exact same way. LE has 1, maybe 2 lovies one her bed. Comforter, blanket, pillows always perfectly in place (now, this is the ONLY place she is like this). Bella sleeps with countless lovies and blanket half folded on her bed. It is weird.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.