20 December, 2012

December 20 - 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

Found another cute idea on Pinterest the other day. 

You take one dollar bills and roll them up, tie 'em with a ribbon and stuff them in a bag to make a big ol bag of "dough".  However, the cutesy little poem about a ginger man would be kinda weird to give to my 18 and 16 year old nephews. 

So, instead... I'm made them a Moustache Cash Stash



I'm sure you remember my family's addiction to "The Regular Show" right?  Mordecai, one of the main characters, has been known to say, "moustashe cash stash" on occasion.  It's funny, it's catchy.

It would have been really great to have bought the t-shirt for them, along with the cash stash, but I don't think that far in advance.  So, they will have to settle for the wad of cash instead.

Just what a teenage boy always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.