19 October, 2012

Good To Know

Here's another installment of "Good To Know"... because sometimes you just want to pass along an amazing tip!

I recently had a conversation with Randy about an idea for an app.  My conversation pretty much went like this...

Erica: "We [as if we really could do this...] should develop an app that allows you to put in your lighting conditions, whether you are outside or inside and if your subjects are moving or not and then the app would spit out what the ideal camera settings would be for aperture, ISO and shutter speeds.  And, it would be for your particular camera!  That would be awesome.  We really should do that!"

As the saying goes....

Randy says:
Randy did a 5 second search in the iTunes store and found this app for me. I LOVE IT and it has helped me so much!

It's $1.99, but it's totally worth the two bucks! 


1 comment:

I love comments! Just play nice.