25 January, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Free Printables

This year, I was asked to create a cute design for Teacher Appreciation Week at our school.

I created water bottle labels, candy bar wrappers, fold-over goodie bag tags and circle tags. This was a fun project!  And I'm very pleased with how everything turned out!

So, I'm offering up this Teacher Appreciation Printable as a freebie download!

Click the image below to download the
The zipped file contains high resolution .pdf files.




7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good - well done. When my kids went to school nothing like this existed. But we did give her teacher something for christmas and on the last day before summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/03/2013

    I am unable to print any of these teacher appreciation labels. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Thanks for the freebie! Can't wait to surprise my kids' teachers!

    :)
    Your newest follower,
    Kim
    Mrs. H's Resource Room

    PS: Sorry about that last comment. It didn't post correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/11/2013

    adorable, our favorite teacher will love them

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.