06 December, 2011

Oh MY! I've been remiss!

Okay, so it has come to my attention that I am an official slacker!  I totally forgot about my annual "25 Days of  Christmas Blogging Challenge" that I do Every. Single. Year.

Okay, so yeah, I suck.  Can I say that here?  And still be a family friendly blog?

So, starting TODAY, I'm going to revamp my 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge and officially rename the challenge to the 20 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge (or the more suitable Christmas Blogging Challenge).  Whatever... 

So, grab my banner and join me for the next 20 days as I attempt to blog everyday until Christmas.  (BTW, this one counts as one.)


And please, I just turned 39 yesterday, so cut me some slack will ya?  I'm getting old.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/06/2011

    If you were still on Facebook I would have been reminded of your birthday. It was a beautiful day just like you so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I have been such a slacker on blogging. I just posted my first blog. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD FRIEND! What are we doing for your 40th?
    (and happy anniversary to you and Randy, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BELATED happy B day and anniversary - sorry I forgot - time just flies and blogsurfing has not been part of my daily routine. I am also blogging daily - but the tradition you and I started in DK is now so big that I just joined another one. But I like your banner again this year - its cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.