03 March, 2011

Oh, the suspense! ... And, a printable freebie!

Two things...

I'm closing in on 1000 posts! This will call for a celebration. I'm going to think on this for a few days and come up with something to give away on my blog for my 1000th entry! Stay tuned...

Thank you to those who commented regarding my camera purchase. The decision has been made. Randy made it for me. Probably because he was tired of my futzing around and NOT making a decision. So... I (or, rather he... or should I say "we"?) decided to go with the Nikon D3100 for several reasons.

First, the cost. I won't lie. I really wanted a Canon Rebel. But the "comparable" Canon T1i camera that closely matches the Nikon D3100 was nearly $100 more. Less money is always better in my book!

Second, the video. Randy was sold on the HD video factor. He's a guy, what can I say? And, to be perfectly honest, the Nikon gets better reviews regarding video. Go figure.

Third, the Nikon D3100 (and the comparable Canon Rebel T1i) both get excellent consumer ratings and reviews. I figured I couldn't go wrong.

Fourth, I ordered it online from B&H Photo Video and did not pay taxes or shipping. That alone saved me $50.00 if I had bought it in the store.

So, there ya have it. I'm soooo done with looking at camera stuff for a while.

Okay, so now... on to my promised freebie! Last week when my daughter was sick, I spend a little (okay, a lot!) of time on the computer and came up with this printable party pack!

Look, I'll be honest, I'm not a professional... I'm just a mom who is honing some skills here. So, with that said, be blessed by my little piece of creativeness!


This freebie printable party pack includes:
  • Blank La-La Lady Bug cards 4x page .pdf format - Suggested Use: Great for thank you cards or digi scrappers DOWNLOAD HERE
  • Fill-in La-La Lady Bug cards 4x page .pdf format DOWNLOAD HERE
  • Full page of circle party tags 20xpage .pdf format - Suggested use: Print on 8.5x11 sticker paper and use them an envelope seals DOWNLOAD HERE
  • Fold-over La-La Lady Bug Goodie Bag Toppers 3x page .pdf format DOWNLOAD HERE
  • 4x6 photo print quality Blank La-La Lady Bug card .jpg format DOWNLOAD HERE
  • 4x6 photo print quality Fill-In La-La Lady Bug card .jpg format DOWNLOAD HERE
Click here to get the details on the Robot Party pack for boys!

4 comments:

  1. Yea- we can learn together! Here is the book I bought that I really need to read up on:
    http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Nikon+D3100+book&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=569546752897780512&sa=X&ei=sg9wTZOAEcigtwfaurz-Dg&ved=0CE8Q8wIwBQ#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben said you got a good camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and welcome to the Nikon club!! Kjel has always been very happy with his NikonG80 - and afterall Paul Simon didn't sing "I've got a Canon camera..." did he???? Do you know the super books by Scott Kelby - they have taught me a lot about photoes in a fun way. =0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.