That blog title ought to get some interesting hits!
So, the other day, the girls and I were at Hobby Lobby. And as usual, the girls wanted to check out the beads and pendants. They're crafty... what can I say? And I found this really cute pendant for me. It was $1.99. It was also marked 50% as a weekly special. I bought it for a buck.
Like I said... Good Cheap Fun.
P.S. - My camera arrives today! Whoohoo! I'm excited!
So, the other day, the girls and I were at Hobby Lobby. And as usual, the girls wanted to check out the beads and pendants. They're crafty... what can I say? And I found this really cute pendant for me. It was $1.99. It was also marked 50% as a weekly special. I bought it for a buck.
Like I said... Good Cheap Fun.
P.S. - My camera arrives today! Whoohoo! I'm excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.