14 March, 2011

1000

It's hard for me to believe I've been around for 1000 posts. The mere fact that I've stuck with something for so long is amazing.

I've poured my heart and soul into this blog, shared with you the good, the bad and the ugly... and hopefully along the way offered a little hope through my transparency.

As promised, I'm giving away something from my "talent". To enter to win this freebie, leave a comment on this post. I'll draw a winner on Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! Wow … 1000 posts! Glad we've "met" somewhere in that 1000 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/14/2011

    Way to go Erica! Can't wait to see what happens in the next 1000 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/14/2011

    Congratulations, Erica! Glad to have been here for over half of the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the milestone Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you inspired me on this among many other things. My blog is my release and I am so glad you introduced me to the blog world. Glad we get to stay in each other's lives even if sometimes it is only by our blogs:(
    Congrats and see ya at 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stinking love your blog, like Kristi you introduced me to the blogging world, although it will take me a million days to get to 1000;)
    Love you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kris M3/14/2011

    Congrats on 1000!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/14/2011

    Yeah! 1000 that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3/14/2011

    Congrats on 1000! I also like to check in on your goodwill finds. BTW you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane C.3/14/2011

    ok not very good at posting comments and some how posted anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to my sweet blogging friend! <3 You are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.