18 February, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week our school celebrated our teachers with "Teacher Appreciation Week". To make this week extra fun, I created labels with a "theme" for each day. The picture below is pretty self explanatory.

This was such a fun and easy way to bless our teachers this week!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the Teacher Appreciation Labels freebie! I printed mine on white cardstock and used a circle punch to cut them out!

I stuffed the goodies into 6x9 clear cello bags (found on eBay). Which, by the way, has been one of the best purchases I've ever made. I use the clear cello bags for everything!

1.) Caution this Bag Contains Energy: I put a mini-diet soda (8 oz), a Caffeinated Crystal Light Drink Mix and a healthy-type bar, like Zone Bars.

2.) Sweets for the Sweet: I used Dark Chocolate Dove candy.  Of course, use your imagination or your teacher's favorite treat!

3.) Emergency Stash: For this bag, I have used multipacks of post-it notes, Sharpies, colored gel pens (red/green), binder clips, highlighters... stuff that teachers seem to always need.

4.) You Were MINT to Teach:  I fill this bag with chewing gum and peppermints.

5.) Orange You Glad You're The Apple of My Eye?:  I use a small mandarin orange and a small apple for this bag.

And there ya go... 5 treat bags for each day of the week.  Plus, this is an easy, cost effective way to bless MORE THAN ONE teacher/staff... especially the teachers/staff members that are often forgotten about - like Librarians, P.E. teachers, School Nurses, Lunchroom Helpers, Specials teachers, etc

Enjoy!

 

17 comments:

  1. You always have such fabulous and fun ideas and it's even better that when they are in your head, the get to become reality. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea and thank you for it! :)

    I can't get the link to work - is it me? Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot these will be great in May for teacher's appreciation week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FANTASTIC idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So YOU to do such a nice thing. AND to share it as a freebie. To bad I don't have kids in school any longer and to bad we don't celebrate teachers day here - but I am sure I can find another use for the cute circles. Take care. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! Love your tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What kind of punch is that? These are great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11/26/2011

    These tags will work great for my secret santa at school!!! Thanks so much for sharing, found you on pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so you know you can get those bags from walmart in the party isle. bag of them for $2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4/25/2012

    What size punch is that? What kind?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What did you put in the energy bag? It's a little hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I put a mini Coke Zero, a caffeine Crystal Light packet and a power bar.

      Delete
  14. I came across your cute printable on pinterest. I'm posting to my FB fan page at www.facebook.com/mollyodesigns. I know my customers will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11/23/2012

    Can you list what you put in the bags? I can't tell by the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, could you post a list? Also, what does the energy bag say?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.