02 November, 2010

Proud Mama!

I'm such a proud mama right now. I'm just going to unabashedly brag on my daughter. It's my blog and I can do whatever I want!

During chapel yesterday, the school recognized all of the kids who got all A's on their 9 week report cards. Elisan said that she was the only kid in her class who got all A's and only 1 of 2 kids who got all A's in all of 4th grade! All of that hard work has paid off.

Let me say... 4th grade has been hard this year... for her and for me! The homework has doubled from 3rd grade and it's been a bit overwhelming to say the least. Her teacher mentioned in our conference last week that in 4th grade they begin to "apply" all of the skills they've learned in 1st, 2nd and 3rd, so the work that they do is more challenging.

And to top it all of...straight A's on top of accelerated "Discovery" classes in math, reading and science, in addition to 1.5 hour long soccer practices 2x a week!

Elisan we are so proud of you! You worked so hard this last 9 weeks and we are excited about your accomplishment.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/02/2010

    woo hoo!!!! So proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Elisan!! And mom and dad too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job E. I'm a proud Meme. I think that deserves a trip to Justin's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisan - you're a star!!! No wonder Mom and Dad and Meme are proud of you. Keep up the good work and have fun doing it. BIG HUGS from you friend in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Elisan!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.