06 October, 2010

Whoooot am I?

I'm not sure whoooo I think I am, but cookie decorator... I AM NOT!

Tomorrow is Kyla's birthday and she wanted cookies to share with her classmates. I thought, sure, that's easy, why not?! Glad I'm not an over-achiever or anything insane like that.

Ya like that big "chicklet" looking glop of icing on top? That was supposed to be a heart. Since that didn't work, I opted for a triangle. Oh, and that is not chocolate. That's brown icing. At least I can totally rock the color mixing. Score one for me!

That owl on the right looks mighty fearful don't ya think?

3 comments:

  1. are you knocking yourself b/c those are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icing is not easy but you did a SUPER job. HAPPY 7th to our Kyla-girl - and tell her not to worry - to me she is still a "baby". =0) THANKS for the comment on my blog - owl is on its way as an after b-day surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Erica, they are adorable. You are amazing...what can't you do? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.