07 October, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyla Mae!

My sweet baby girl is turning seven today! I cannot hardly believe it.

She's such a spirited, fun-loving, silly girl, full of laughter and joy. Randy and I are truly blessed by her every day.

We often joke that we aren't sure where Kyla came from... because she's not like either one of us! She's definitely her own person and I couldn't imagine our family without her spunk!

4 comments:

  1. Not having known Kyla that small, I can totally see her in that baby face. Happy Birthday KM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/07/2010

    Happy Birthday Sweet Kyla. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THATS my girl - exactly as I remember her from your time here in Denmark. SIGH!!! How time flies - but I saw Randy in her sweet little face even as a baby and might have an idea where she came from - giggle....

    Happy Bday to your sweet girl from us in Denmark hope she has a whoot of a party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kyla!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.