This is the view from my front door.
I mean, I knew we lived in a neighborhood, but I wasn't aware we lived in The 'Hood.
Nice.
Maybe the HOA will use are dues to remove this offense? Ha, likely story.
Anyone know a realtor? (Ha again. Another likely story.)
ouch - sorry! Is it red or blue you need to avoid wearing?
ReplyDeleteNice! That and the weeds are looking good. Where is the HOA??
ReplyDeleteLike your cutie new blog look!
uh...wow...where to begin.
ReplyDeletewhatever "wanna be" gang member that did this (I'm betting 13 yr white kid who listens to way too much rap or ICP and plays a lot of Grand Theft Auto) is confused. Bloods is one of the major street gangs, members typically wear red. The problem is the pitchfork symbol. Both bloods and crips use this symbol, but the direction it points in signifies what gang you're with.
Bloods is always pitchfork down. Crips, pitchfork up.
Thus bloods with a pitchfork up = fail as a hardcore gangbanger.