Sunday a.m., I sent an email to the city tip-line regarding the graffiti and Monday a.m., I got a return email stating the case was assigned to a local detective.Tuesday, the detective contacted me and thanked me for reporting the crime and if I had any leads to let him know. Tuesday afternoon, the police were out in our neighborhood taking photos of the graffiti. Apparently several areas in our neighborhood were also vandalized. {Joy}
Today, when I arrived home after morning activities, the graffiti was gone. Thank goodness!
I'm just hoping it is nothing to be overly concerned about. I'm sure it's just a few kids getting their kicks with a can of spray paint. Let's hope anyway, because Randy ain't all that interested in relocating.
If the vandalism and potential for more serious crimes continues, I told him I was going to launch a full-scale campaign to move. He was nervous. He knows how relentless I can be.
Glad it is gone! Yay!!
ReplyDelete