19 July, 2010

Soaking it up

Another weekend has flown by, courtesy of a 10 hour round trip to drop my kids off for a week long visit at their grandparents' house. Of course, I will miss the little toots, but I welcome the change of pace that being kid-free offers.

Randy reminded me that it's not every week that I'm kid free, so I might as well enjoy it a bit. I agree. But, as always, I have a lot of things to do, so I'm not going to put a lot of undue pressure on myself to get it all done. I could end up working myself straight into the ground with my to-do list. So, I'm going to opt for a more relaxing week instead.

Here are the girls soaking it up in the jacuzzi tub at my folks house. That looks like a great idea. I might try that too.

2 comments:

I love comments! Just play nice.