Time to fess up... This has been the most difficult blogging challenge to date! I'm just not that interesting people!
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the Christmas Blogging Challenge! Even if you started and didn't finish... you are still my friend!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas tomorrow. Despite all of the Christmas festivities, rushing around, spending money, eating too much, etc., etc., the message is still the same. Christmas is the celebration of CHRIST's birth. His arrival on earth, in flesh, as a baby to bring salvation to a dark and dying world. We need Him now just as much as the world needed Him over 2000 years ago.
Never has one baby caused so much of a stir (both positive and negative) in the history of man. Have you ever stopped to wonder that... to ponder that thought? Could it be, because Jesus Christ IS who HE says he is? The Son of the Living God? The Savior? The King of Kings, the Lord of Lords and the Prince of Peace? YES! He is! He most certainly is.
Christ is alive, He loves you AND He is coming again. Don't waste a single minute of your precious time here on earth pondering whether or not Christ is the Savior of the world. He was, He is and He will forever be!
Beautifully written! And I too say, Amen!
ReplyDeleteAmen to that from me too. SOrry I have not been here the last couple of days - but as you know Xmas comes 1 day earlier here and it has been a bit hectic here. Was great fun though - and I just found the winner of my decemberblogging candy. It was a lady from England - fancy that - great fun when we connect across the borders. Said it before and don't mind repeating it - world would be a different place perhaps with fewer wars if more women were involved in politics!
ReplyDelete