Randy is off work this entire week and he has me helping him with various projects around the house. No more tapping away at the computer for this girl... I'm working!
What are we doing? Well, after spending all of Sunday shopping with the family for various project items, here's what we have going on:
- Hanging our flat panel t.v. on the wall (Anyone want to buy a flat panel tv stand? CHEAP!)
- Installing a new toilet (um, yep, that's me)
- Putting up radiant barrier in the attic (brrrrr...)
- Working on the car (I'm hoping I can get out of this one!)
- Rearranging the office
And, I have my own projects too:
- Clear out Kyla's closet (that child is messy!)
- De-clutter (toss, keep & donate)
- Assemble Gingerbread house with the girls ($1.50 at HEB - couldn't pass it up!)
Here's a Christmas morning recap:
Looks like it was a nice xmas - really like the cute photo of Kyla giving her Daddy a gift. Happy New Year to all of you from us here in Denmark and all the best.
ReplyDeleteVery curious. Did you have an opportunity to install your radiant barrier? You said "brr" so my guess is you are in a cold climate. I'm curious what differences if any you can notice.
ReplyDeleteRB, no we didn't get to the radiant barrier. However, we did put up some last winter in 1/2 of our attic crawl space. Whether or not it works? I am not sure. My husband seems to think so.
ReplyDeleteWe live in Texas, home of the 4th coldest winter on record! ;)