16 November, 2009

Fun photo session

Each year, I make the girls individual Christmas cards to hand out to their friends. I usually attach the card to a goodie bag filled with fun Christmas treats on the last day of school before the Christmas winter break.

Saturday, I took the girls out to the university in our small town and took some pictures for our Christmas cards this year. Some of the pictures were just phenominal and truly captured their individual personalities. I'd love to share every last one of the pictures I took over the weekend, but I'm sure you'd get bored with that pretty quickly. But, here's one of my favorites. I love the colors of their shirts!


This year, I fell in love with the penguin. When I was perusing the internet for ideas for the penguin, I noted that he was most often in the snow with a crisp pale blue background. But, after watching "March of the Penguins" a week or so ago, I realized that in the deep winter, penguins experience day long darkness. So... in light of this, their penguins are dancing in the dark!

Kyla's picture turned out darkened and if I had mad photo editing skills, I could fix it, but since I don't, it will just have to remain dark. Believe me I tried, so I'll accept any help in this area!
Don't forget, I'll be posting my Christmas Photo Card giveaway this week!

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures and what a cute idea! I may need to make Abby some for her daycare friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. send it to me in jpeg and I will lighten it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.