SNAP - just what I thought. I see a big difference in the girls since last year and eventhough I am all for uniforms I can understand they love to wear their own clothes. How fun will it be to see the same photo again when she is a senior and the pile will look small compared to her person.
SNAP - just what I thought. I see a big difference in the girls since last year and eventhough I am all for uniforms I can understand they love to wear their own clothes. How fun will it be to see the same photo again when she is a senior and the pile will look small compared to her person.
that stack of books is bigger than her!!! Have fun girls!
ReplyDeleteSNAP - just what I thought. I see a big difference in the girls since last year and eventhough I am all for uniforms I can understand they love to wear their own clothes. How fun will it be to see the same photo again when she is a senior and the pile will look small compared to her person.
ReplyDeleteSNAP - just what I thought. I see a big difference in the girls since last year and eventhough I am all for uniforms I can understand they love to wear their own clothes. How fun will it be to see the same photo again when she is a senior and the pile will look small compared to her person.
ReplyDelete