18 June, 2009

Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder if other people are living fabulous lives and you are the only one who is not?

Maybe it's the "are you braggin?' or "are you bloggin'?" philosophy that keeps me second guessing my own fabulous-ness.

Whatever the case may be... I'm convinced that my life ain't nearly as fascinating as yours.

Convince me otherwise before I crawl into a hole.

5 comments:

  1. I am confused by your post... I think your life sounds pretty fab! A wonderful husband, smart polite daughters, a knack for crafting, a good job? What is not to love! Some blogs are real daily accounts and some are meant to cpature the happy moments and leave the others to be forgotten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... maybe it's my PMS slump that makes we wonder why my life isn't fab, while others' are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think again dear - your one of my good friend eventhough we're far apart and I only have FAB friends. You live in a country where the majority of the photoes you share show beautiful people having a lovely time outdoors in nice weather. And IMHO you're one smart cookie. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I ever wonder? Of course I do, and I have thought your life seems fabulous compared to mine. I guess it is the grass always seems greener theory. And by the way YOU are fabulous, and I thank you for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you look fabulous! hum-drum moods come and go with motherhood! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.