05 March, 2009

Locked Out

Oh not what you're thinking... I was not locked out of my car, home, office, etc. I've been locked out of my computer.

See, the problem is...

"I'm a computer addict and my name is Erica."

"Hi Erica" - the listless crowd responds...

And because of that I had Randy change the password on my computer so when I shut it down, I can't turn it back on. Seems extreme right? Oh, no my friend... it has been a blessing.

Once that computer is off, I don't turn it on again, until after the girls go to bed. What freedom! How liberating it has been...

So, that is why I haven't been around much... I've been locked out of my computer. And, I'm loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica, my name is Lorrie and I am a computer addict too.

    What a great idea! I feel stressed daily with housework, play time, learning time, cooking time, and not to mention all the other day to day jobs I have. But one day I didn't turn my computer on and I was amazed with how much time I had. Sadly, I am not disciplined enough just to simply not turn it off more often, but if I didn't have access that may be the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/06/2009

    Good for you, Erica! Maybe I should try the same...well, except I use it for everything during the day--printing driving directions, my business, finding recipes...perhaps the timer method would be better for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.