13 February, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

Most of my facebook friends have "tagged" me to do this, but I have relented in doing this until now! Why not blow 20 minutes coming up with random stuff about me. Some of this you already know...

1. I have worn glasses since I was in the first grade. Party on...
2. I have never liked my name, Erica... or my middle name, Larenda.
3. I love to Karaoke. My favorite song to sing is "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes.
4. My husband and I rarely fight. If we do, it is because I pick the fight.
5. And it is usually when I have a raging case of PMS. (PMS is not an excuse... it is real, very real!)
6. I love to eat hot wings. If they weren't so high in fat, I'd eat them every week.
7. I lived in Denmark for 7 months. It was the worst and best time of my life.
8. Y2K freaked me out.
9. I ran the hurdles and short distance relays and races in highschool.
10. I hate to run.
11. I love to lift weights. I would love to look like Jillian, the personal trainer on Biggest Loser.
12. I don't like BBQ. My husband says I am not a true Texan.
13. I am a true Texan and proud of it... I like Mexican food... does that count?
14. I was the editor of my school newspaper in high school.
15. I have a Criminal Justice degree.
16. I have held two professional licenses - Claims Adjuster and Realtor.
17. I hated insurance and real estate.
18. We are debt free... completely and 100% debt free, including owning our house outright!
19. I love to read, but can't find the time. I have resorted to books on CD while I drive.
20. I am addicted to email.
21. I buy most of my clothes at Goodwill. Shhhhh, that is a secret!
22. Did I mention that I am thrifty? A tightwad? Frugal? Cheap?
23. My husband is the funniest person I know. However, I am the only person who knows this.
24. My girls are best friends. I pray they stay that way.
25. This took longer than twenty minutes. Now, I'm running late.

3 comments:

  1. I have never shopped for clothes at Goodwill. I love to go for Halloween and holiday decorations though. I think that should be a blog post for you. Let's see what you can find and show us:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/13/2009

    I have never Karaoked (is that a verb?). I think I would like it, though.

    Kudos to you on being debt-free! That is really something.

    Your husband is either shy or saves all his best jokes for you. Either way, a blessing, because all he wants/needs is YOUR attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this. I have started one several times- but sadly I can't come up with 25 interesting things about myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.