I failed to mention back in December what Randy got me for Christmas!I've been wanting to transfer my old camcorder tapes to DVD for years but could not stomach the $25.00 per DVD that some of the photo marts were charging for this service.
Well, as we all know, if you wait long enough, technology will catch up to the consumer and actually become affordable. So, for Christmas, I asked Randy to buy me the software that would allow me to transfer my tapes to DVD.
He bought me this brand (photo shown) and it works great for me. I will admit that I haven't taken the time to learn how to do all of the fancy editing, because realistically, I don't have the time to sit and learn it all, but the basic transferring is as easy as clicking "record now."
The reviews aren't great for this product on Amazon.com, but for the price, I definitely think it's worth it when considering you are preserving your precious memories!

Good luck with the videos. I've still got 5 years of video on those little tapes! I was so good the first year and even made a 1st Christmas fancy video. The poor second child's got nothing! Oh well. You'll have to let us know what this product is like.
ReplyDeleteI soooo need to do that too, let me know how you like the Dazzle.
ReplyDelete