Today, my dad's father passed away... my grandfather.
I'm very sad, but I'm even more heartbroken for my father. We will miss you Paw-Paw Sullivan.
My father, grandfather, me and Kyla - July 2007
Not sure of any details yet, but I'll likely be heading out of town tomorrow to be with my family. Please say a short prayer for my family and for safe travels.
What a great looking man he was. Happy to know your girls are old enough to remember him. Sad for all of you that he is no longer here. Take care and be safe. HUGS.
Awww. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for safe travel and for your family. Take care and be safe.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this ~ losing a loved one is so hard. I'll be praying for you as you deal with your loss and as you travel.
ReplyDeleteErica, you and your family, especially your dad and his siblings, are in my prayers. I'm sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteso sorry Erica!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your entire family during this sad time.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. Praying right now!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you, your Dad and family. I love the picture of the four generations. What a lovely thing for E and KM to have known him.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels and hugs, LA
So sorry sweetie!! Praying for you all. Your girls were so lucky to have gotten to know their great paw paw.
ReplyDeleteOh, so sorry to hear about your grandfather.
ReplyDeleteWish you the best.
What a great looking man he was. Happy to know your girls are old enough to remember him. Sad for all of you that he is no longer here. Take care and be safe. HUGS.
ReplyDeleteI'm sad to hear of your family's loss. You'll be in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you too!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your and your family's loss. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your grandfather, my mom told me.
ReplyDelete