17 November, 2008

Skeletal Remains

Amy over at Living Locurto had so much fun getting to know our husband's wanted to get to know our husbands even better... so, she posed this question:

"Does your husband own something that drives you crazy? Did he come into the marriage with that dreaded torn up lazy boy chair? Does he refuse to get rid of that 20 year old concert shirt full of holes? Or maybe there is a running joke in your house about something you own that he thinks is ridiculous!"

So, I humbly submit to you to the skeletal remains of an alligator that my husband proudly displays in his office. He had it at his work office for quite a while until he recently changed jobs, at which time he brought home. Yeah. I'm thrilled.

Notice how the head has curled underneath it's body? Yeah, it hasn't always been like that.


I could expose him for more stuff that I'd like to 'accidentally' throw away, but I've decided that my marriage means more to me than my dissatisfaction in a disgusting item or two (or four!)

3 comments:

  1. Eeeewwwwwww! Boys are so weird. Ha!

    I'm so excited to hear that you have a Mr. Stinky!! We should start a stinky blanket support group blog:-) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/17/2008

    Ew! I love how it is lovingly placed in FRONT of the photo of his girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gross! I was going to say the exact same thing as minnesotamom...I love how he placed it in FRONT of the pretty photo. That's too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.