Too bad Randy isn't in this picture. I'd probably make it our Christmas card photo. Maybe I can super-impose him behind my left shoulder. That wouldn't be too obvious would it?
You look Gr8 at any photo so you will just have to do it again with him standing next to you. Guess who is NEARLY done with her new scraproom - work is getting in the way for a few days - but after the weekend I will have photoes to show from the new room.
great pic!! Sorry, I do not think I could tackle a editting project that big
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT picture!! Maybe you can frame it for you hubby for his desk at work!!:)
ReplyDelete~adorable~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou look Gr8 at any photo so you will just have to do it again with him standing next to you. Guess who is NEARLY done with her new scraproom - work is getting in the way for a few days - but after the weekend I will have photoes to show from the new room.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful picture! You seem to be super-creative...I'm sure you could figure out a way to add him in. :)
ReplyDeleteCute photo! You look really familiar. I wonder if we live in the same city?
ReplyDelete