08 October, 2008

Picasa and other stuff

I've had a lot of people ask me how I make my photo collages so I decided to tell everyone about the software I use, which is Picasa. It's a free down loadable software package by none other than Google! (Those people at Google got it going on!)

So, the other day I was using Picasa (as I do everyday) and I thought it was high time they come out with a newer version of this awesome software. I mean, it's great, but it could use some improvements.

So, I checked and low and behold, there it was Picasa 3 Beta version ready to download! Yeehaw! I'm all about beta software... not sure why...

So, I immediately began using the new version and it's fabulous! Not only does it have the previous features, there are some cool new tools too!

The collage tool has much more flexibility and it is awesome! There is also a movie presentation tool with is really neat too, although I haven't delved too much into that aspect of it. And, did you know you can upload pictures straight from Picasa to Blogger? Yep... love it!

So, go get your new Picasa download here and go forth and collage!

In other news, Kyla had a great day yesterday. Her actual party isn't until Saturday, but we went on ahead and gave her her birthday present. A new bike!

I'll be sure to post birthday party pictures over the weekend. I know, I know... you will be waiting with bated breath.

And lastly, jewelry. I'm making a whole new batch of necklaces for some upcoming birthdays. Fun, fun!

1 comment:

I love comments! Just play nice.