05 October, 2008

God Bless Texas


Only in Texas would you find a Wildlife Expo that featured
clay pigeon shooting open to everyone!


Here are the girls checking out a stream simulation.


I love this sign, "Beware of Attack Turtle"
Who knew?


Here are the girls getting to see buffalo bones and pelt. We also saw
beaver, wolf, fox and bobcat pelts and skulls.
Neat stuff!

Randy and I were commenting how expansive the Texas Wildlife Expo was and his comment was, "God Bless Texas." So true, so true!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Matt and I are gettin' that itchin' again! We miss it way too much.

    You'll love this........ Matt is recruiting at A&M today. I think they choose him because he is from TX. They don't get how 1. a Longhorn should never be in charge of recruiting Aggies and 2. he'll tell them all never to leave Texas. Of course he got a free time home so of course he took it!

    LA xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.