Today's Friday Fodder is a local goodie that I took while at a signal light in my little town. I'm not sure what I love most about this picture. Could it be there that there is a clinic for show goatin', or that there is a such thing as show goats? (Yes, I know I just offended every FFA and every 4H of past and present!)And to wrap up Friday Fodder I submit another photo of mine, taken of Kyla. The other day, they were goofing around, standing on a stool, looking at me over the bar. Randy has our surround sound speakers mounted underneath the bar, where Kyla was standing and she knocked it down by accident.
I love the distant gaze as she contemplates her immediate future...

Disclaimer: The materials and information you find on "FRIDAY FODDER" do not [always] represent the expressed opinion of the author. In addition, the materials found on Friday Fodder are oftentimes mass distributed, thus credit is not known.)
I had show goats myself :)
ReplyDelete