True story... this evening Randy said, "Did you see the underwear I left for you in the downstairs bathtub?"
Me, "Um, no. Are they yours?"
Randy, "No. They are Kyla's. I had to wash them out last night."
(I was with my girlfriends at the outlet mall last night.)
He continues, "We were having a toot contest last night and Kyla was disqualified."
I began laughing hysterically.
Elisan chimed in wanting to know what we were talking about, and Randy said, "Remember last night how we were having the toot contest and Kyla messed her underwear?"
Elisan said, "Oh yeah, mommy! Kyla won the toot contest!"
So, Randy thought she deemed to be disqualified, but Elisan deemed her the winner!
What do you think?
LOL!!!!!! What girls will do when left to the devices of their daddies!
ReplyDeleteI think your family cracks me up! After hearing her burp yesterday, I say KM is the winner!
ReplyDeleteI declare Kyla a cheater!
ReplyDeleteSo gross, but so funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is totally funny!
ReplyDeleteIn the boyd house we call that Sharting. Kyla wins! Teehee :)
ReplyDeleteThis just made me giggle.
ReplyDeleteThank you!