12 July, 2008

Cruisin'

Our cruise is in TWO WEEKS! Can you believe it? Time is flying by!

I'll admit, I'm finally getting excited about our cruise. When you book a vacation the first week of April, it seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R to get here, so I haven't really thought much about it. I've liked that I haven't had to obsess over travel books, internet websites, etc. to plan everything out.

But, now, that I'm two weeks out, I'm ready for some fun!

Now, I just need to buy another bathing suit, because my real-life friend Kristi told me you pretty much live in your bathing suit and cover up during the day while on board the ship. Oh joy! Bathing suit shopping again! I.CAN'T.WAIT!

So, internet pals... any key advice, words of wisdom/caution/expertise y'all wish to impart to me about cruises? Clothes to pack? Stuff to bring? Stuff to buy?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/12/2008

    ooh! Fun new header!

    If I were to go on a cruise...I would probably pack a lifejacket. Because that's who I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any advice ... just have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pack a good adult suit that isn't appropriate for the neighborhood pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes. Adult, not neighborhood pool, attire is a must even for dinner. There are so many sales right now you should be able to find some good stuff at good prices!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.