04 February, 2008

Valentine's Day Gimme!

It's that time of the year again! Time for a Gimme!

This year, I'm giving away 20 (2x3) "Hoo Loves You?" Valentine's Day cards customized with your photo and text! Leave a comment and you will be entered into the drawing to be held on Wednesday! These are perfect size cards for class Valentine Card exchanges. (Or, just mail 'em out to friends and family.)

I came up with the idea from the latest issue of of "Scrapbooks, Etc." so I cannot take credit for the design. But, I did pretty darn good of digitally re-creating it! I love the owl theme! Owls are so "in" right now! (I speak as if I am hip to all that!)




EDITED TO ADD THE WINNER!

Momoftwinz of
Each Day is a Gift

7 comments:

  1. I will try again this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just see my twins pictured in these cards...I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited I won my very first blog contest!! I just started blogging about a month ago and am pretty new to all of this. Will send you a photo tomorrow (Thur.)!THANKS SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/07/2008

    This is SOOOO cute. I'm sad I missed it. I might have to try to make my own...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.