Those know me personally, know that I am not an impulse shopper. Sure, I do the typical "retail therapy" from time to time, but hardly ever do I impulse shop.I'm the girl that sees the (fill in the blank) item at the store, then goes homes, obsesseses over it, looks it up on the internet, studies it, THEN decides to go buy it. Yep, that's me.
So, imagine my surprise when I saw this cute little purse at T.J. Maxx and decided I needed it right then and there. I don't even know why I was in the purse section, to be quite honest with you. But, I saw it and I promptly placed it in my shopping cart and merrily skipped to the register to buy it.
And for once, I'm not suffering from buyer's remorse! Yay for me. Because, realistically, I would have come home, obessessed, researched, etc., only to find out that when I returned to the store to buy it, it would be gone!
So, here is my retail therapy
impulse buy.
Should you decide that you love this purse as much as I do, it is the "Tignanello Perfect 10 Pebble French Tote" (in red, of course!) Although, I saw that Amazon (here's the link to the purse!) had metallic colors (Ooooooo!) and essentially every color, except red.
What a GREAT impulse buy!! I jealous I LOVE it! I've been looking for a cute red purse!
ReplyDeleteIt is fabulous! And I'm proud of you. Sometimes you really do fall in love at first sight! :)
ReplyDeleteIt IS a very cute purse...I probably would've bought it, too.
ReplyDeleteMy GF has that purse in a couple of colors and loves it. Good choice! Now, you need some kickin' red shoes!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! I, too, just bought a purse...on ebay. Never thought I would win it..but it is hand made and beautiful..i can't wait to get it! You made a fine purchase!!! :)
ReplyDelete