04 January, 2008

Straight to DVD

I took the girls to see the "Bee Movie" yesterday afternoon and let me just say... SKIP IT.

As much as I LOVE Jerry Seinfeld, this movie was lame-o. And, really... I do love Jerry (and Mathew Broderick and Renee Zellweger).

I will admit, the animation was incredible, which made me want to love the movie. But, I couldn't. It was lame. I mean, it was more lame than most kids shows. My kids even lost interest.

All in all, despite being lame, it was a wholesome movie. So, take it from me... rent it for your kids but be sure to play it in another room, apart from adult activity. You'll thank me for it.

2 comments:

  1. THANKS for the warning. Right now Elias is loooving Cars - but that's OK - I can handle that!! It was quite good as I could find tiny things that had to do with Cars and stick it in his advents calendar and he was one happy boy.
    GUESS WHAT - this weekend I expect to finish the tooth fairy for "you know who". It it similar to the one I posted on my blog on May 22nd only this one has a pink dress on with a green scarf and white pearls. Still need to make it into a "hang on the door" thing - but it is getting closer by the day.
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/07/2008

    Good to know! I'm always looking for critiques on stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.