Here it is WET, WINDY and grey. Doesn't do much for your xmas spirit either. Good thing we can jump around from blog to blog and read about xmas.
This weather SUCKS!!!!
Boohoo. ;)
Let's start making Christmas tank tops, flip flops, beach towels and bikinis. It'll make it feel better!
I found your blog on 5MFM --and I have to agree with you... I live in East Texas and 80 degree weather is not what I look forward to in December. I remember either last year or year before we wore shorts on Christmas--
I love comments! Just play nice.
Here it is WET, WINDY and grey. Doesn't do much for your xmas spirit either. Good thing we can jump around from blog to blog and read about xmas.
ReplyDeleteThis weather SUCKS!!!!
ReplyDeleteBoohoo. ;)
ReplyDeleteLet's start making Christmas tank tops, flip flops, beach towels and bikinis. It'll make it feel better!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog on 5MFM --and I have to agree with you... I live in East Texas and 80 degree weather is not what I look forward to in December. I remember either last year or year before we wore shorts on Christmas--
ReplyDelete