05 December, 2007

Christmas Challenge


Today is my birthday! And, today is also my 9th anniversary!

I don't know if I'm more impressed with being 35, or if I am more impressed with being married for 9 years.

I don't feel that old, I mean, cause let's face it I am that old now.

Randy said that being married 9 years doesn't feel like a long time to him... he's waiting for a decade to feel like an old married man. I think being married for 9 years is awesome. We're beating the odds and that feels great!

Last night, we celebrated my birthday, because tonight is ballet. The girls got me not one, but TWO Yankee candles for my birthday. Cinnamon and Cranberry! YUM! We're celebrating our anniversary this weekend with a date night out.

10 comments:

  1. Due to the time difference I was able to blog about your b-day before you did. =0)

    Cake looks yummy. Enjoy your day and HAPPY Anniversary too. Hope you'll still get TWO presents - one for each occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! I was hoping I'd beat you to the post. :-) You're fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest wishes all tied up in bows and sparkles, my friend.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! 9 Years is a long time;) You should be proud of your accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Happy 9th! What a great day! We should call it Erica's day from now on!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there.

    Thank you for your comment at my site.
    No the stuff that I used on my Christmas card is digital designs -the hybrid will be me adding on some paper stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW... Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday and happy anniversary!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday and Anniversary too! Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary! I sure wouldn't like getting all my presents in the same month!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.