09 December, 2007

Christmas Challenge- Day 9


Elisan had a birthday party to attend on Saturday, so I seized the opportunity to drop her off and do a little Christmas shopping.

It was about 3:30 p.m. when I made it to the outdoor shopping mall and it was JAM PACKED. In two hours, I was only able to hit 4 stores. And it wasn't as if I didn't have a list. I knew exactly what I was going in for.... it was the check-out lines that were ridiculously long.

I'm standing there thinking... "Please! Someone... take my money! And, do it more efficiently!"

Needless to say, I didn't accomplish much. But, here's a great money saving holiday tip for ya!

Next time you venture out for some shopping, be sure to check sites like Coupon Cabin or Slick Deals for printable coupons. Or, do a Google search for printable coupons for the store you plan to shop in.

I did a Google search for "Justice, Just for Girls" coupons and was thrilled to find a 20% off your entire purchase coupon. I used it to buy Elisan - a pretty hoop canopy with sequins and netting. That was on item she really wants! At $19.99, with a additional 20% off coupon... that was a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.