No, no... I didn't forget about the 25 Days of Bloggin' Challenge.
We've just had a super busy day today. Today was Elisan's Christmas field trip and party. I spent 4 hours at Chuck E Cheese with two first grade classes. Yes... that's right. FOUR HOURS!
To top it off... tonight was the girls' ballet lessons, so we didn't get home until 7 p.m. I'm pretty wiped out, to say the least.
So... I apologize for the lackluster posting today.
Perhaps tomorrow, yes?
4 hours - you deserve a medal!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd since you managed to get your blog updated before midnight - you're still meeting the challenge =0)
As you will see - I have NOT uploaded stamped images today. Your wish is my command !! But if you fancy trying this I could stamp you some images and all you need is some watercolour pencils and some water and a brush.
BTW - just to let you know what you and I started. Close to 20 ladies are doing the Christmas Challenge in Denmark since I introduced it - and I try to visit them every second day and leave a comment. Phew hard work - but also very cosy.
ReplyDelete