06 November, 2007

Thinking 'bout the holidays!



I've worked up some ideas today for Christmas gift tags and Christmas recipe cards. I plan on printing them out on 4x6 photo paper at my local photo mart. The gift tags will be pre-printed - so no messy handwriting! I added dividing lines so I can cut them in 1/4ths.

I also had a thought to scan a sample of the wrapping paper I plan to use and use the wrapping paper design for the gift tags as well. I just need to break out that clunky scanner to get started!

Here's what I've come up with so far! This digi kit was downloaded free from Shabby Princess.

4 comments:

  1. You are so darn creative- good use of the digital scrapbook software!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! How're you? I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative and talented! Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/08/2007

    excellent ideas, welldone keep it up

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.